Watford FC Forum

Watford FC Forum/message board www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum

Watford memorobilia

All other football topics that are not Watford FC related here. Discuss the Premiership, England, European Championships, Blue Square (L*ton)

Moderators: Inayellowshirt, corbyhornet, Bert Slaters Cap, hollywood

Forum rules
Argue your point sensibly, differences in opinion are allowed as without them there wouldn't be much point in the forum.
No trolling.
Please use the <!> button to report any posts that offend or need a mod to look at.
Keep to the topic
Before posting a new thread, please check you are in the right section and see if another one already exists.
If you have a problem with a particular user, the forum admin team are always happy to receive constructive reasons via the PM system from regular members on why action is required.

Watford memorobilia

Postby MellaYella » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi all, I am doing some clearing out and have programmes-mostly mid 90’s, early 2000’s and a few eighties ones, that I wish to have a good home.If you are interested please do get in touch.I am not hung-up on getting anything for them so long as you accept all the collection and if I have to travel to deliver them (London and home counties preferably) it wont cost me much in fuel. Also included are a few books and novelty matchday giveaways.

Let me know. MellaYella
MellaYella

GloryHorns Advertisement

GloryHorns.co.uk

Return to General Football