Watford FC Forum

Watford FC Forum/message board www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum

Foxes

This forum is for all Watford FC related topics ONLY. Latest news, gossip, rumours, transfers, why three stands are better than four... its all in here now!!

You must be registered to view/post in this forum.

Moderators: Inayellowshirt, corbyhornet, Bert Slaters Cap, hollywood

Forum rules
Argue your point sensibly, differences in opinion are allowed as without them there wouldn't be much point in the forum. Abuse will be removed by the moderators and may result in a ban.
No trolling (using secondary accounts to cause friction).
Please use the <!> button to report any posts that offend or need a mod to look at.
Before posting a new thread, please check you are in the right section and see if another one already exists.
This part of the forum is for WFC related threads only, please keep on that topic and use General Chat for the usual tom foolery.
If you have a problem with a particular user, the forum admin team are always happy to receive constructive reasons via the PM system from regular members on why action is required.

Foxes

Postby BeersThen » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Can't see us getting anything from City or Goodison, so something here would be nice.

2-2
BeersThen
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

GloryHorns Advertisement

GloryHorns.co.uk

Re: Foxes

Postby WFC4ever » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Another team who haven't won at home in ages ..

1-1
Come On You Horns!

We are back...for how long?
WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby PizzaNBeer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:42 pm

BeersThen wrote:Can't see us getting anything from City or Goodison, so something here would be nice.

2-2

I can in Goodison. I think there are any number of blokes in our squad who'd like to stick it to SIlva. I think you give them the Arsenal-under-Wenger treatment. Send out Deeney and Success and have them start tossing centre backs about and see if they are up for it. I don't think that their big boys back there are used to big people coming at them physically. WIth that going on and the likes of Pereyra, Duelofeu and Masina weaving in and out, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see at least on CB and the likes of Gueye lose his cool. Also, press them high so no one can play an easy long ball to Ricky or Theo and see what Plan B is for them.
PizzaNBeer
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Location: Lying on the floor reaching up to grasp my pint on the bar

Postby Scoobykelbeardoo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Just seen the line up bit worried hope I'm proved wrong
Scoobykelbeardoo
Gloryhorns Academy

Postby Scoobykelbeardoo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Great start lads ffs this is where our season always turns on its head least we are consistent
Scoobykelbeardoo
Gloryhorns Academy

Postby Scoobykelbeardoo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 pm

This is Sh*t
Scoobykelbeardoo
Gloryhorns Academy

Postby WFC4ever » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:38 pm

When was the last time we even looked like coming from 2 goals down?

They always get a penalty against due to Vardy's pace .
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby Scoobykelbeardoo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:42 pm

We wudnt win a raffle if we were the only team in it really pissed off right now same thing every year
Scoobykelbeardoo
Gloryhorns Academy

Postby Scoobykelbeardoo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:53 pm

One transfer interest and this lot think they are the next messi or Ronaldo why not just play like we were if you were that good you wud all ready b at man city
Scoobykelbeardoo
Gloryhorns Academy

Postby WFC4ever » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm

Capoue wants a holiday as it's wet and cold now?
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby dorsetway » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Sounds like we need a proper centre forward that can get on the end of crosses? Tbh we got too carried away after the first games, thinking we might now break into the top 8 this season. We are just a decent outfit that are fragile minded, easy to fluster at the back, but can have one game in five where we grab a great win. We have 50% of our main 14 that either lack confidence / have lots to learn in the Prem / think they're better than they really are / don't like playing the cold and wet / slow....
I have said this a lot before but only ever play really well when the oppo are off form or lack confidence. If I see one more article from players saying how confident they feel and how they want press on up the table, I will go mad!!!
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby WFC4ever » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Well Newcastle and Southampton weren't in great form and before this game the Leicester fans were having a right old moan..

It seems we cannot keep it tight at the back or take our chances.

Quite often the goals we let in are from our errors or being caught out on the break.

Kabasele must come back in I guess - Mariappa does his best but isn't good enough for a stustained spell.

As for up front - well we must have a record high for missing inside the area.
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby dorsetway » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

Yes agreed.
We haven't had an in form striker since Ighalo went stale, no other Prem team would want a cb partnership of Cathcart and Mapps, and we look so exposed whenever our FBs push up into attack. When ever Success gets through on goal he just seems to hoof the ball over the bar, no technique at all.
I want to know why Prodl and Kabs are no longer deemed good enough? I have to assume that Gracia is putting team ethics and professional attitutude as his barometer for player selection?
Finally, why can't Gracia put an arm around GD and calm him down a bit..?
Rant over....
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby WFC4ever » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:13 pm

MOTD did even show the Gray misses they wre that poor..

Nice easy games up next too ..
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Return to Watford FC