Watford FC Forum

Watford FC Forum/message board www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum

Gracia to go?

This forum is for all Watford FC related topics ONLY. Latest news, gossip, rumours, transfers, why three stands are better than four... its all in here now!!

You must be registered to view/post in this forum.

Moderators: Inayellowshirt, corbyhornet, Bert Slaters Cap, hollywood

Forum rules
Argue your point sensibly, differences in opinion are allowed as without them there wouldn't be much point in the forum. Abuse will be removed by the moderators and may result in a ban.
No trolling (using secondary accounts to cause friction).
Please use the <!> button to report any posts that offend or need a mod to look at.
Before posting a new thread, please check you are in the right section and see if another one already exists.
This part of the forum is for WFC related threads only, please keep on that topic and use General Chat for the usual tom foolery.
If you have a problem with a particular user, the forum admin team are always happy to receive constructive reasons via the PM system from regular members on why action is required.

Gracia to go?

Postby WFC4ever » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Will the Pozzos be giving out more P45s this summer and on the look out for another random overseas manager?

I actually think at home we have not played too badly but clearly in the last 2 games our defence has let us down with lapses in concentration.

The corcern must be our away form - no goals and hardly any points with generally the tactics basically being sit back and hope to hold on - at Arsenal that didn;t last long so we actually attacked.

Can we put it all down to Gracia though?

We have had more injuries to important players and a lack of goal threat whilst those in form at the start of the season have not produce their best.

The defence remains disoriganised no matter who seems to play!

Does he make tactical errors though and subs that don't change the game....?
Come On You Horns!

We are back...for how long?
WFC4ever
Star Poster

GloryHorns Advertisement

GloryHorns.co.uk

Re: Gracia to go?

Postby dorsetway » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:19 pm

I think I was writing my last "rant" as you posted this .... similar thoughts .... Gracia is a nice bloke but a terrible motivator, and like Flores he thinks the Spanish game will work in the Prem ....
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Reserve

Postby Pieman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm

The problem wasn't the defence at Huddersfield. This looked much improved even with Mariappa played out of position. The midfield was overwhelmed by Huddersfield's pressing game which meant they resorted to playing long balls to Deeney who had no support making it irrelevant whether he won the header or not. We need to be less conservative and more aggressive of we are going to progress.
Pieman
Gloryhorns Newbie

Postby BeersThen » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 pm

P11, W3 D2 L6
9 goals for, 18 against, 11 pts from possible 30. No goals away from home in 6 games.
Failed to beat mighty Stoke, Huddersfield, West Ham. Squeaked past Pardew's WBA 1-0

Can't see him staying personally.
BeersThen
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby dorsetway » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:11 pm

BeersThen wrote:P11, W3 D2 L6
9 goals for, 18 against, 11 pts from possible 30. No goals away from home in 6 games.
Failed to beat mighty Stoke, Huddersfield, West Ham. Squeaked past Pardew's WBA 1-0

Can't see him staying personally.

He says he is not feeling any pressure, but that is madness. Lose the last 4 games and he will follow in Mazzari's footsteps. The bottom teams have started picking up points so there is zero excuse for us to go on a 7 match losing streak, none at all. We have recently blown 2 good chances of points, we have 2 certain defeats coming soon, so Gracia has 2 games to show that his team can get some more points. I just can't see it myself ? I want Gracia and the players to shut up talking about future intentions of winning, and just get on with delivering something ... less cheap talk and more action needed !
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Reserve

Postby WFC4ever » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Well he will get a nice pay off and go back to sunny Spain so the bloke probably isn't that bothered either way and everyone in the media will feel sorry for him and hammer the Pozzos.

Suspect some of the players feel like that too!
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby 1974 golden boy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:36 pm

F*** him!
1974 golden boy
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby WFC4ever » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Does Mr Wenger fancy a little challenge?

Would be used to having lots of injuries and a rubbish defence !
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Return to Watford FC