Watford FC Forum

Watford FC Forum/message board www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum

Man U

This forum is for all Watford FC related topics ONLY. Latest news, gossip, rumours, transfers, why three stands are better than four... its all in here now!!

You must be registered to view/post in this forum.

Moderators: Inayellowshirt, corbyhornet, Bert Slaters Cap, hollywood

Forum rules
Argue your point sensibly, differences in opinion are allowed as without them there wouldn't be much point in the forum. Abuse will be removed by the moderators and may result in a ban.
No trolling (using secondary accounts to cause friction).
Please use the <!> button to report any posts that offend or need a mod to look at.
Before posting a new thread, please check you are in the right section and see if another one already exists.
This part of the forum is for WFC related threads only, please keep on that topic and use General Chat for the usual tom foolery.
If you have a problem with a particular user, the forum admin team are always happy to receive constructive reasons via the PM system from regular members on why action is required.

Man U

Postby WFC4ever » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Harry the Hornet has gone in his current disguise but can we remain unbeaten against Jose and co ?

Likely to beat the same team ..

Lawro doesn't have much faith in us as usual and according to this Yank we are a town in Ireland .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. ... l/45435523
Come On You Horns!

We are back...for how long?
WFC4ever
Star Poster

GloryHorns Advertisement

GloryHorns.co.uk

Re: Man U

Postby Scoobykelbeardoo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 pm

See we playing bray wanderers tonight Lawro lol
Scoobykelbeardoo
Gloryhorns Academy

Postby Bert Slaters Cap » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Bert Slaters Cap

Postby WFC4ever » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Good performance save for 15 minutes or so before half time when they got the 2 goals and put us under a lot of pressure.

Unlucky to not nick a point at the end.

Pretty strong and powerful weren't they? - Jose had done his homework but we still kept going and created chances.
Come On You Horns!

We are back...for how long?
WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby dorsetway » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Yes very impressed today, once again we looked well organised, dangerous going forward, and walked thru their midfield quite often. We lost because their Intl stars played 20 minutes of sublime attacking football and showed why they cost and are paid so much, and we have to expect that from top 6 teams at times. Other than that we looked a well drilled, hard working side and after the last 25 minutes I was proud as punch....
The last two seasons we looked a different team every single game and I had little confidence in how a game would pan out. Now we seem to be a solid team that will be a threat in most games, and that (plus safety) is all I really ask.
I hope JG can make them see the positives from that loss as I am pretty upbeat tonight!!!!
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Return to Watford FC