Watford FC Forum

Watford FC Forum/message board www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum

Bournemouth

This forum is for all Watford FC related topics ONLY. Latest news, gossip, rumours, transfers, why three stands are better than four... its all in here now!!

You must be registered to view/post in this forum.

Moderators: Inayellowshirt, corbyhornet, Bert Slaters Cap, hollywood

Forum rules
Argue your point sensibly, differences in opinion are allowed as without them there wouldn't be much point in the forum. Abuse will be removed by the moderators and may result in a ban.
No trolling (using secondary accounts to cause friction).
Please use the <!> button to report any posts that offend or need a mod to look at.
Before posting a new thread, please check you are in the right section and see if another one already exists.
This part of the forum is for WFC related threads only, please keep on that topic and use General Chat for the usual tom foolery.
If you have a problem with a particular user, the forum admin team are always happy to receive constructive reasons via the PM system from regular members on why action is required.

Bournemouth

Postby dorsetway » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Sooo - interesting game. Usually go into Bmth away games not expecting too much and after the drubbing they gave us at the Vic I have not been looking forward to this game, HOWEVER the news down here is that Ake might miss the game having played on last game with a hamstring niggle. Ake is seen here as their main defender and the fans heads are a bit low right now. The moans are that they don't close down defensively and are a bit slow and ageing. With Ake and their skipper missing + a few others they are heavily weakened, and apparently they played a 343 against ManU with Ake.

Deulofeu and Deeney will have a great chance to get amongst them and I expect us to cause them problems at the back. Having said all that we don't usually play well against struggling sides so who knows how it will go. If we can get 2 up then their fans turn quite quickly ! It's time for our forwards to start hitting the net from 5 yards out rather than their keeper, so fingers crossed !
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

GloryHorns Advertisement

GloryHorns.co.uk

Re: Bournemouth

Postby WFC4ever » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Due a bit of revenge after the game at the Vic.

Lets hope we can keep 11 men on the pitch this time.
Come On You Horns!

We are back...for how long?
WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby BeersThen » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:12 am

Muff are hit with injuries, got a drubbing up north and have had a day less rest.
But it's Muff - and I reckon they'll do us.
BeersThen
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby dorsetway » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Hmm unpredictable result I guess but I think it will depend on a couple of things... If we attack well and don't let them have lots of easy counter attacks, then they will concede goals. If we mess about and give the ball away too much they will do us on the counter. I think they will try and attack us due to their weak defence so it should be a decent game... 2.2 if I had to put my house on it...
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby BeersThen » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Well this is dull....
BeersThen
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby WFC4ever » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Knew there would be goals .

Typical 2nd half with none netted ..

Sounds like Foster did well but we do need to sort the defence out .

Bournemouth fans complaining we were dirty and could have had some sent off - no change there then !
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby dorsetway » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Please can we have a defensive coach please, we look a totally decent side in most games but we look so vulnerable against counter attacks and speedy moves.... Then can we get in a decent centre half...
Bmths third goal was a farce, I couldn't tell if it was femenia ball watching or Sema not chasing back, but we look a mess on Every counter attack. Plus we still can't get to grips with the stupidity they call zonal marking!!
dorsetway
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Postby WFC4ever » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Deeney in trouble again for his after match comments about the officials..

Never seems to learn but then others have get away with it like Charlie Austin.
Come On You Horns!

WFC4ever
Star Poster

Postby BeersThen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Splashing the cash on Liverpool's reserves - Solanke and Clyne in
BeersThen
Gloryhorns Bench Warmer

Return to Watford FC